Menswear Fall/ Winter 2012 Round-up
Fresh Face Stand-outs: Part 1
- Arthur Gosse - After opening the Prada show, this Belgian walked for the blue chip catwalks in Paris. He was able book a total of 15 shows for the season, also opening for Kris van Assche, Dior Homme, Miharayasuhiro and closing for the Lanvin show. Mother agency, VNY and is also represented by Major Paris.
- Sascha Weissenborn - Hailing from Hamburg, Sascha made a breakthrough this season. after premiering for Givenchy last season, he got the eyes of casting directors, giving him a total of 12 shows and even had the privilege of opening and closing for the Z Zegna show. Mother agency, Quantum 7 and represented by Fashion Milan and Ford Model Europe
- Niklas H. - Coming out of nowhere, this stunner from Tomorrow is Another Day came on stealing premier shows for both Paris and Milan. Doing a total of 11 shows, unlike his surname, its no secret that he has been a favorite of the season
- Max Rendell - From booking top brands in London SS12, Max entered his first menswear season strong. This Englishman came in Milan as a Jil Sander exclusive and frequented the top Paris catwalks, giving him a total of 10 shows. Mother agency is Elite London and also represented by Ford Europe.
- Simon Sabbah - This Pringle of Scotland exclusive made a mark among the big guns. Opening for 3.1 Philip Lim and Qasimi, this new face from New Madison Paris was able to book a total of 9 shows for the season including Louis Vuitton, Kenzo, Raf Simons and Lanvin.